“WINSOL” Timber treatment plant is used for vacuum pressure impregnation of timber with water borne preservatives like CCA, ACC, Boron and others. Operating is easy and labourless. Treatment cycle process is obtained with records of solution strength, timing of vacuum & pressure with average absorption per CFT of preservatives. The plant can be operated for,
Vacuum & Pressure or Full Cell or Bethel process
Above process can be achieved with the help of operating manual & training.
The Beneficial Features :
- The horizontal pressure vessel placed above the underground constructed storage tank. By this no pump is required to transport the solution from vessel to the storage tank, as it will be done by gravity. It makes the plant very compact which minimizes the land area also.
The plant is supplied as a turn-key unit, which is ready for operation immediately after 3-stage installation process :
- Leveling on the concrete foundation
- Assembling the readymade pipings with valves and
- Connection to electricity and water. The installation is carried out within 4-5 hours. The plant can easily be shifted or re-located to another site as & when if required.
To minimize the maintenance costs, the plant is equipped with features like
- All pumps, valves & components are of well-known standard brands
- Main parts of valves and pumps are made of Stainless steel
- In line, filters in front of all pumps
- All pipings are with flange fitting type
All these features allow the plant to be operated for decades without major repair works.
- The plant is manufactured with latest and most suitable design of quick locking door i.e. taper wedge lock designed which is quick operated by rack & pinion and taper ring designed which is quick operated by heavy screw & wing nut. This design prevents to tightening & opening of number of bolts & nuts with spanners as per old Indian designs.
- The underground RCC concrete tank is working as measuring tank as well as mixing tank. This tank is used for mixing the concentrated preservative chemicals with water by using pressurized air bubbling through numbers of nozzles at the bottom of the tank.
- This mixes the chemicals with water when prepared new solution as well as per day before starting the process.
TIMBER TREATMENT (IMPREGNATION) PLANT CAPACITYAND COST ANALYSIS
- “WINSOL” Vacuum, Pressure Treatment (Impregnation) Plant having following sizes horizontal pressure vessels with one side openable taper wedge lock system, quick opening door for various capacity per charge, suitable for required vacuum and pressure with vacuum separator tank, exhaust silencer tank, vacuum pump, pressure pump, filling pump,
- Piping with manually operated valves, NRV valves, strainers, safety valves, MS fabricated pumping station frame, lactometer, pressure gauge & vacuum gauge.
- Plant is suitable for process of pressure - vacuum pressure and alternative pressure cycles.
EXTRAEQUIPMENTS AT EXTRACOST
- Special Treatment (Impregnation) Plant for White Wood species i.e. Beech, Maple, Rubber, with alternative pressure system. These timbers must be treated immediately after cutting of tree with high moisture content.
- Semi-Automatic controlled with pneumatically operated valves by soft tough sensors with timers.
- The plant can be made of any specific length as demanded with the same diameter.
- Internal & Outer tracks and trolley.