Winsol Energy Systems offers you Timber Treatment Plant. Treatment plants are developed by us, keeping in view the European Technology, with minimum power requirement and with all necessary operational functions. The Timber Treatment Plant is the most suitable plant for Indian conditions and is Easy to operate. Available in 50 to 1000 CFT capacity, our most useful running models are VPT-12 & 15 of 50âï¿½ï¿½ I/D x 12âï¿½ï¿½ & 15âï¿½ï¿½ Long with 120 & 150 CFT cap. for medium scale industries. All of our above plants are manufactured in all parts and fitted with Nut bolt within a day or two. Only our costs are included with installation, operating training as per IS and International Standards etc.
The Beneficial Features
- The horizontal pressure vessel placed above the underground constructed storage tank. By this no pump is required to transport the solution from vessel to the storage tank it will be by gravity. It makes the plant very compact which minimize the land area also
- The plant is supplied as a turn-key unit, which is ready for operation immediately after being leveled on the concrete foundation and assembled the ready made pipings with valves and connected to electricity and water. The installation carried out within 4-5 hours. Also the plant can easily be shifted or re-located to another site as & when if required
- To minimize the maintenance costs, the plant is equipped with features like
- All pumps, valves & components are of well-known standard brands
- Main parts of valves and pumps are made of Stainless steel
- In line, filters in front of all pumps
- All pipings are with flange fitting type
- All these features allow the plant to be operated for decades without major repair works
- The plant is manufactured with latest and most suitable design of quick locking door i.e. taper wedge lock designed which is quick operated by rack & pinion and taper ring designed which is quick operated by heavy screw & wing nut. This design prevents to tightening & opening of number of bolts & nuts with spanners as per old Indian designs
- The underground RCC concrete tank is working as measuring tank as well as mixing tank. This tank is used for mixing the concentrated preservative chemicals with water by using pressurized air bubbling through numbers of nozzles at the bottom of the tank
- This mixes the chemicals with water when prepared new solution as well as per day before starting the process
Capacity and Cost Analysis
- âï¿½ï¿½WINSOLâï¿½ï¿½ Vacuum, Pressure Treatment (Impregnation) Plant having following sizes horizontal pressure vessels with one side openable taper wedge lock system, quick opening door for various capacity per charge, suitable for required vacuum and pressure with vacuum separator tank, exhaust silencer tank, vacuum pump, pressure pump, filling pump,
- Piping with manually operated valves, NRV valves, strainers, safety valves, MS fabricated pumping station frame, lactometer, pressure gauge & vacuum gauge.
- Plant is suitable for process of pressure - vacuum pressure and alternative pressure cycles.
Model No. Capacity W/o Traully Size of Vessel (ID X Long) Reqd. HP VPT-12 120 CFT 50" X 12'-0" 8.25 VPT-15 150 CFT 50" X 15'-0" 8.25 VPT-20 200 CFT 50" X 20'-0" 8.25 VPT-25 225 CFT 63" X 12'-0" 10.50 VPT-28 280 CFT 63" X 15'-0" 13.00 VPT-30 325 CFT 63" X 20'-0" 13.00
Note : All other models are having Single openable door end, with quick openable, taper wedge locking system.
Extra Equipments At Extra Cost
- Special Treatment (Impregnation) Plant for White Wood species i.e. Beech, Maple, Rubber, with alternative pressure system. These timbers must be treated immediately after cutting of tree with high moisture content.
- Semi-Automatic controlled with pneumatically operated valves by soft tough sensors with timers.
- On demand for large capacity by increasing given length at same I/D.
- Internal & Outer tracks and Trolley.